Dear Students sign-up here to experience life as a designer for a day!
Spend a day with an ASID Designer to experience what they do on a daily basis!
Remember when a Professional reached out to mentor you? Now is your chance to provide guidance and direction to a young merging professional.
On February 21st the Pasadena ASID Chapter is coordinating a Student Shadow Day. Please consider committing to a day with an intern.
Some things that you might do for a day with a Design Student:
- Introduce them to your colleagues
- Take them to a job site, vendor or showroom
- Give them a tour of your office
- Share some of your experiences
- Give them info about relevant websites or books etc…
- Take them out for coffee or lunch
- Walk them through the process of a project from RFP to completion
- Give them a chance to do a Q&A